Finance & Accounting Manager
Chisinau, The Republic of Moldova
Termen limita: June 2008
Adresat: ACCA, Economics Graduates
INTERNATIONAL CONTRACT ENGINEERING (www.icedesign.info ) is looking to hire Finance and Accounting Manager.
Role & Responsibilities Outline:
The Finance & Accounting Manager is the companyís dedicated resource in charge of
performing and coordinating all the accounting,controlling and finance activities of ICE Moldova and preparing the reporting to the holding company.
The Accounting responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all transactions are accounted for in accordance with Republic of Moldova Accounting Standards and IAS regulations;
- Establishing and implementing sound controlling and budgeting procedures;
- Implementing the reporting system to management and preparing period report on capital
expenditures, operating budgets, cash flow forecasts.
- Coordinate and oversee full cycle accounting duties including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, banking, cash management,investments.
- Preparing reports for the Moldova fiscal authority and for the management;
- Managing all the current accounting activities within the legal framework;
- Maintaining the relationship with fiscal control authorities, banks, finance administration;
- Assisting with coordination of year-end audit and liaising with external auditors.
- Bachelorís Degree in Finance and Accounting / Economics;
- 5 years experience of progressive management accounting experience;
- Solid knowledge of the Moldova accounting legal framework, IAS;
- Good business acumen, good mathematical analysis skills.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Office suite including data base management and creation;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
Contact us at: email@example.com ;
Ultimele anunturi in aceasta categorie: